Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://urgentlygood.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse, download, and purchase products and services offered by Urgently Good (Urgently Good, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Urgently Good’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important, and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Urgently Good at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
Urgently Good’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By accessing, downloading, purchasing, installing, and/or using Urgently Good’s services or products (including but not limited to those offered on our Site), you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
- These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
- All Urgently Good products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
- Urgently Good provides support, guidance, and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your background, dedication, participation, desire, implementation, execution, and motivation.
- Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
- You acknowledge and agree that Urgently Good, its directors, principals, employees, and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
- Urgently Good, LLC is and will remain an independent contractor in its relationship to you. Agreements and/or provision of products/services shall not render Urgently Good, LLC an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venturer with you for any purpose.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
- Urgently Good cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
- Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, marketing materials, or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you download and/or purchase our products and/or services, and as you use Urgently Good’s services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete.
- You agree that Urgently Good may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
- We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
- All material on this Site or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) Urgently Good products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates, worksheets, and the scripts and software used to implement Urgently Good's Site and Services (Our Content), contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Urgently Good and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
- Although you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal, or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
- Urgently Good, the Urgently Good logo, other Urgently Good trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos displayed on on our Site and/or used in connection with Urgently Good LLC are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Urgently Good. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Urgently Good, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Urgently Good or its representatives.
- You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid registered or unregistered trademarks of Urgently Good and any use of such marks without our express written permission.
- You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Urgently Good Services in compliance with this Agreement.
- No portion of the Urgently Good Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Urgently Good.
- You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Urgently Good Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Urgently Good brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Urgently Good and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Urgently Good products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Urgently Good brand at any time without notice. In no event will Urgently Good be liable for making these changes. Urgently Good may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Urgently Good services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- All copyrights in and to Urgently Good LLC (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Urgently Good and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF ANY PART OF URGENTLY GOOD LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF URGENTLY GOOD LLC AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- All fees are priced in American Dollars and, unless otherwise noted, are accepted via cash, check or credit card in US funds.
- Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services that you have booked and/or that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
- Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
- We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorize a debt-collection or other authorized agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
- We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
- If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us. We endeavor to work with those who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen.
- In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to cancellation of services and/or suspension of use of our product and/or services.
- From time to time, Urgently Good may offer the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be in good standing at the time of purchase.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
- The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded.
- We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Urgently Good, or Our Content.
- In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Urgently Good, or Our Content.
- These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
- You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site or through use of our products or services.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Urgently Good will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
- If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Urgently Good products or services, please email us at email@example.com.